MY FIRST VISIT
Are you interested in the classes we offer but don’t know where to start ?
Follow our guide below !
1. CREATE MY PERSONAL MINDBODY ACCOUNT
Create your personal Mindbody account by clicking on the button below. It will then allow you to pay and register for classes.
2. CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR A FREE TRIAL
Come and test the class of your choice, free and without obligation ! Credit yourself a trial class to your Mindbody account, all you have to do is book a class in the day of your choice.
3. REGISTER FOR THE TRIAL CLASS OF MY CHOICE
To choose your class, go to the BOOKING page : Log in to your Mindbody account and book the trial class “Pole initiation” you are interested in (or other All levels discipline) by clicking the “Register” button in front of the class.
Do you need to change your booking? Remember to cancel as early as possible (at the latest 6h before the class) through your Mindbody account, there may be people on the waiting list hoping for a spot!
4. PREPARE FOR THE CLASS
Pack suitable clothes :
– Pole dance : T-shirt or tank top, bra for women, shorts (warm-up leggings if you wish), platform heels that won’t damage the floor or pole for exotic pole courses, don’t wear body moisturiser, no jewellery
– Aerial hoop : T-shirt or tank top and leggings or track pants
– Body fly : Long-sleeved T-shirt and leggings or track pants without zippers, no jewellery or hair clips
– Tone Up, Stretch & Flex, Handstands, Yoga : T-shirt, tank top or bra and leggings, track pants or short
Getting here :
– Trams 12 and 18: stop “Augustins” a 2min walk away
– Close to Migros and Coop car parks
– Paid car parks in the surrounding streets
You have some questions ?