MY FIRST VISIT
Are you interested in the classes we offer but don’t know where to start ?
Follow our guide below !
1. CHOOSE MY ACTIVITY
Do you want to focus on flexibility, gaining strength, dancing and having fun all at the same time ? Clink on the “CLASSES” tab to discover all our activities. Pole dance, aerial hoop, body fly, stretch & flex, handstands, yoga … You will find the classes that you are looking for !
2. CONSULT THE SCHEDULE
Do you prefer mornings, evenings, or perhaps Sundays ? We are open every day of the week. We offer varied classes throughout the day. Check the schedule and choose your favourite timeslots to come and train with us !
3. CREATE MY ACCOUNT AND CHOOSE MY TRIAL CLASS
1. Go to the Prices page :
– Create your personal Mindbody account.
– Credit your account for a free trial by clicking the “Reserve Now” button in the “TRIAL CLASSES” box.
2. To choose your class, go to the Booking page : Log in to your Mindbody account and book the trial class you are interested in by clicking the “Register” button in front of the class.
Do you need to change your booking? Remember to cancel as early as possible through your Mindbody account, there may be people on the waiting list hoping for a spot!
4. PREPARE FOR THE CLASS
Pack suitable clothes :
– Pole dance : T-shirt or tank top, bra for women, shorts (warm-up leggings if you wish), platform heels that won’t damage the floor or pole for exotic pole courses, don’t wear body moisturiser, no jewellery
– Aerial hoop : T-shirt or tank top and leggings or track pants
– Body fly : Long-sleeved T-shirt and leggings or track pants without zippers, no jewellery or hair clips
– Tone Up, Stretch & Flex, Handstands, Yoga : T-shirt, tank top or bra and leggings, track pants or short
Getting here :
– Trams 12 and 18: stop “Augustins” a 2min walk away
– Close to Migros and Coop car parks
– Paid car parks in the surrounding streets
You have some questions ?